Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Review: Slammed by Colleen Hoover

Slammed
by











But then reality started setting in and things happened that changed the course of their relationship Layken and the boy next door Will.  I'm not going to tell you what they are because even I was shocked when I read what was really happening and I just want you to be shocked too because it's just that juicy of a story.  Regardless of their now unfortunate events where they are not able to see each other, they still see each other but each moment is harder and harder for the two of them.  Between their intense relationship and this beautiful slam poetry it's ridiculously hard not to fall in love with this book. 

All the characters are great, from the instant best friend to the two quirky brothers and to the sadness that occurs with Layken's mom.  They are about to embark on even harder times right now and I can't wait to dive into what their world has become after the first book. Again I can't help but say this has to have been one of my favorite for this year.

No comments: