Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday - Books to TV/Movies


I  haven't done one of these in a while and today I just felt compelled to share! This weeks Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish is asking what top 10 books would you like to see on TV or on the big screen.  Today I will focus on the TV because sometimes there are books that just need to be taken of the page and shown in real life.  I've been really obsessed with New Adult and more importantly contemporary books so don't be surprised if that's the main titles on my list today. 

1.  Probably my only non contemporary and a little more paranormal is the Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis. You have wolves, fae, warlocks, witches it would definitely be an entertaining TV series especially with all the different characters in the book because they can be too funny sometimes.  There's just a little bit of everything in this series.

2. Cora Cormacks Losing it Series, because there are foreign accents in this book and super yum when you hear it.  The stories are great and the characters are even better.

3. Just because there are not enough country type shows that make your heart palpitate the next one on my list will have to be - Nicole Williams Lost and Found Series.  Because sometimes you just need to see a hot guy in super tight jeans riding a horse.  You know what I mean!

4. So I lied because I do have another series - it's about Vampires and it's one I just adore because it's not only Vampires but other super naturals as well.  Plus it's a kick ass series with a lot of well kicking ass. Chloe Neil's Chicagoland Vampires.

5. Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout - although I do get a very Roswell vibe from the series and well that series was good but it's not around anymore, they could definitely vamp it up with the characters from Lux.

6. I would absolutely love to see The Duff made into a movie, it's by Kody Keplinger and if you haven't read it, get on it because it's good.

7. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass.  It would be very interesting who they chose for each of the characters.  And it can definitely be a good series that continues for a while if you think about the process and how long tv shows are. 

8. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake would make a really great movie too.  I can completely picture this being made.

9. Just One Day by Gayle Foreman - now I can't wait for the second book to come out but I think this can totally be a movie with a major cliffhanger.  I love this book I really did.

10. Last but definitely not in the least - Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard, only because I loved the concept of this and experiencing new things.  It was freeing and can completely be a good movie.

That's my list for now, what about you?  What's on your list?

No comments: