Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature is great because everyone loves lists, including me.

This week's Top Ten is:
 
Top Ten Favorite Covers of Books I've Read
 







 Some of these books I liked others were just good but either way I love their covers! From the playfulness of  Truth or Dare, Unraveling Isobel and the Boy Recession, the beautifulness of Halo, Hush, Hush and Awake.  Then the romanticism of Meant to Be and Taking Chances.  The wild hair of Such a Rush and the ever pensive Just One Day by Gayle Foreman.  I love these covers and honestly I could go on and on with them because covers are just too pretty sometimes that it makes you want to read the book (even though sometimes covers can be deceiving).  An honorable mention I might add is The Selection by Kiera Cass, it's just something about that ball gown.  How about you what are some of your favorite covers?
 

No comments: