Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Things I Can't Forget

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: •Grab your current read •Open to a random page •Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page •BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) •Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Here's my teaser for the week:
He blushes. “You’ve changed a lot too.”

I raise my eyebrows.

He looks me up and down, at my khaki shorts, tank top, and the cross charm hanging from my neck. His eyes move from my long black ponytail hanging over my
shoulder to the freckles dotting my nose. My breath hitches in my throat.

He adds, “You’re a lot taller. I bet you can ride the big kid rides at the fair now.”

Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally (Kindle Locations 273-275). Sourcebooks, Inc.. Kindle Edition.

No comments: